Business Planning Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Job Summary, Responsibilities:
Will be responsible for supporting the reporting requirement for both ADM, Delivery and client.
This includes establishing of reporting framework and identifying newer opportunities. Practice knowledge sharing and work on reporting improvements. Also participate with ADM and Delivery in their deal related projects.
BPO Knowledge Required:
- Industry BPO experience and knowledge (F&A)
- PMO knowledge and best practices
- Experience in MS Products (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Access)
- Project management basic and advanced knowledge
- PMO transition processes and tools
- BPO Business Center acumen
- Working with virtual and multinational teams
- Experience in data interpretation and analysis
- Quality methodology / Six Sigma / improvement projects
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer facilitation skills and practices
- Highly organized
- Proven analytical skills
- Team player with individuals within and outside of his/her immediate environment
- Hands-on skills
- Detailed oriented
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Timely, accurate, standard reporting on:
- Change control
- ADM monthly review
- TCE and VOC action plan reporting
- Ad hoc reporting
- Feed into senior management scorecards and dashboards
- Change management (to be developed with Charisma implementation)
- Development and maintenance of customer facing communication library – sharepoints for communication management
Metrics and basis for planning performance and providing feedback:
- Timely distribution of all reports
- Accurate reporting – no errors, self and buddy checks implemented and adhered to
- Innovative value add – narratives, comments, automation, improvements
- Standardization – standardize reports across GBU and customers
- Job Knowledge – job rotation
- Ongoing and mandatory trainings
Qualifications for Skills and Knowledge:
- BCOM / MCOM – Full time graduates
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft applications capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Change agent and leadership skills
- Trainer and facilitator skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Thorough understanding of BPO delivery
- Results driven
Added advantage / Good to have:
- Knowledge in excel macro VBA/VBE in excel and/or MS access
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top