Business Operations Manger l
Business Operations Manger l
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Operations Manager to join our team.
Our Business Operations Manager will manage our business governance processes and operational reporting across other functional Supply Chain teams in support of our critical business objectives.
The Business Operations Manager will also be accountable for Supply Chain Business Operations Management. You will work with the Supply Chain team to drive operations governance processes ensuring the performance meets the overall business requirements defined by management. Provide the necessary business data and metrics to drive the appropriate actions in support of business requirements.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has a proven background in driving business process improvements through decisions backed by supporting data. A passion for data analysis, process improvement, and collaborative efforts will be required to be successful in this job.
- Weekly and Monthly business operations reviews with management
- Weekly KPIs and Metrics reviews with senior management
- Analyze business data and recommend necessary business and operational changes to drive improvements to achieve our revenue and performance targets
- Day to day administration of reporting processes, ensure published reports are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Reporting systems administration and maintenance
- Providing support for ad-hoc reporting requests, data analysis and report on finding
- Development and support of reporting tools and processes
- Understanding and translating the business need to an IT solutions where necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in the field.
- Proven experience leading efforts for process improvement in supply chain, order management, manufacturing, or a related field.
- Proven experience with data analysis and manipulation for the improvement of business processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An outgoing personality will help.
- Ability to successfully work under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active.
- Experience with SAP.
- Excellent with MS Excel.
- A good balance of skills between IT tools and business operations experience.
- Masters degree in a related field.
- APICS certifications.
- Good understanding of following business tools such as Visual basic, Access, QlikView, and SQL database.
- Andover, MA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #SupplyChainJobs #SupplyChain
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top