Business Operations Manger l
Business Operations Manger l
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our team.
The Business Operations Manager will be accountable for Supply Chain Order Management deliverables for multiple complex product lines, ensuring that performance meets the overall business needs. Ensure the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by senior management as well as the support of the design and of performance management processes. Research and create new operational efficiency and cost savings within Supply Chain on a broad scale using process improvements. Work with Sales and Business Units for deal engagement, product availability issues, NPI's, and escalations. Exhibit leadership skills for the Supply Chain OM team and provide technical guidance where/when needed. Provide upper management reporting for Business metrics.
- Manage a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management, logistics management, and import/export operations typically with a large or complex global business unit.
- Contribute to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Coordinate with regional leads and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance the current business processes.
- Drive backlog management.
- Ensure revenue is maximized based on shipment SAB logistic cut-offs.This is achieved by prioritization of orders as required, chasing of supply where there are delays and close liaison with warehouse (XPO) operation.
- Follow up on, and driving resolution of all critical orders ensuring specific delivery requirements are met.
- Function as the point of contact for all level 3 escalations for HPN/Aruba orders (critical deals).
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Management and resolution of all backlog issues preventing timely shipment.
- Mentor junior-level staff.
- Point of contact for all HPE/Aruba order and shipment status related enquiries.
- Prioritize orders based on escalations received.
- Resolve and respond to escalations received into Tech Direct mailbox.
- Responsible for ensuring orders are clean and shippable.
- Review and management of focus customer account orders (top 25)
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the AMS Supply Planning Team to improve supply dates and/or obtain lead-time and supply information where purchase orders are not committed or delivery dates extended
- Work with the warehouse to provide visibility of order drops and for resolving drop cancellation issues
- First level university degree or equivalent experience, required.
- Minimum of Four (4) years of experience in a supply chain function, required.
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver), required.
- Very strong analytical and data modeling skills, required.
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills, required.
- Mastery in English and local language, required.
- Proven relationship management skills, required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), required.
- Strong knowledge of statistical analysis, and financial modeling, required.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert, required.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility, required.
- Strong understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy, required.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis, required.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management, required.
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy, required.
- Strong customer service and order management experience, required.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage own workload and prioritize effectively, required.
- Team orientated approach, required.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with a willingness to get involved in all functions within the team.
- High level of initiative and proactive approach, required.
- Excellent problem solving ability, required.
- Strong focus on quality and continuous improvement, required.
- Working knowledge of SAP, required.
- Andover, MA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top