Business Operations Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the life of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy of the future.
Field Planning Governance supports all three regions in implementing best in class Field Planning processes, while facilitating the deployment of our global E2E planning vision and strategy.
The Business Operations Lead, part of the Field Planning Governance team, will be working on various tasks with main focus on leading the Field Planning Governance (FPG) team engagement process, owning the plan of record (POR) and all critical meetings setup/follow-ups and monitoring and reporting on all FPG initiatives status, and support the team in identifying deviations. He / she will be the owner of the regional governance process by leading the engagement with our key regional contacts and make sure our objectives are met.
- Own the POR, make sure it is always up to date, synchronize all actions between the team members. Identify deviation and give warnings. Find alternative plans with project leads and assess impact.
- Lead team staff and other important team meetings, setup agenda and objectives, ensure follow-up and delivery of all action items. Give visibility to management on hot topics and key items, ask for governance when required.
- Manage and maintain our KPIs, maintain and communicate FPG scorecard. Monitor the results/performances of our actions vs our expectations and guidelines.
- Monitor and report on all FPG initiatives status (timeline, scope, resources, deliverables etc,), design and maintain scorecards, report on issues/deviations and escalate when appropriate
- Lead the engagement with the region and setup regular KPI reviews with region leaders.
- Lead (or be part of) strategic initiatives.
- Own the team communication to the outside world, promote our actions and results, make sure FPG is recognized for its contribution and its innovative energy. Organize our documentation and information flow process.
- Degree in Business or Industrial Engineering degree
- 2 to 5 years working experience in Supply chain
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical skills, capable of combining complex parameters to understand trends and ability to create action plan
- Very good leadership, communication and coordination skills
- Adapts and leads changes
- Ability to refine and structure processes
- MS office
- Hyperion is a plus
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thank you for taking time to review our job add! If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you! Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
We offer a challenging and very interesting role with definite opportunities for growth and personal development.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top