Business Operations Analyst II
Business Operations Analyst II
HPNetworking (HPN) is one of the growing parts of HPE. Already seven people joined the office in Bratislava as a part of the international team - Enterprise Group EMEA Supply Chain. More HPN Supply chain offices are in the UK and France.
Bratislava is covering positions for Demand planning, Supply Chain planning and Order Management all for Networking.
Our mission is to manage supply from vendor to customer on time and in the most effective way including required quantities at the lowest cost.
EMEA HPN is the biggest region based on revenue and most successful in job performance metrics compared to other regions.
We are looking forward to keeping this position and still improve our performance.
Responsible for order and backlog management activities and supporting customer escalations related to the shipment and delivery of orders.
- Point of contact for all HPN order and shipment status related enquiries
- Point of contact for all level 3 escalations for HPN orders (critical deals), resolving and
responding to escalations received into shared mailbox
- Responsible for ensuring orders are clean and shippable
- Responsible for working with the Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Supply Planning Team to improve supply dates and/or obtain lead-time and supply information where purchase orders are not committed or delivery dates extended
- Responsible for ensuring revenue is maximised based on shipment SAB cut-offs. This is achieved by prioritisation of orders as required, chasing of supply where there are delays and close liaison with warehouse (Flex) operation
- Responsible for prioritisation of orders based on escalations received
- Responsible for the management and resolution of all backlog issues preventing timely shipment
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of country exclusions data
- Responsible for following up and driving resolution of all critical orders ensuring specific delivery requirements are met
- Responsible for review and management of focus customer account orders (top 25)
- Responsible for working with the warehouse to provide visibility of order drops and for resolving drop cancellation issues
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 3-4 years of experience in business operations or supply chain function.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong customer service and order management experience.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage own workload and prioritize effectively.
- Team orientated approach.
- Self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with a willingness to get involved in all functions within the team.
- High level of initiative and proactive approach.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Strong focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Knowledge of SAP desirable.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top