Business Operations Analyst I
Business Operations Analyst I
Understand and process requests accurately and in a timely manner (as per SOW or internal guidelines)
- Ensure compliance with product/service specifics, rules, procedures and regulations
- Respond to all questions and issues received, providing solutions wherever possible.
- Possess high level of expertise in software licensing and ownership of responsible categories/products/services
- Maintain strong and professional relationship and partnership with internal and external customers, partner teams, colleagues and superiors
- Participation, co-authorship and support in preparing internal process documentation, ISO/SOP documentation, localizations and translations of existing procedures into local languages/English, as appropriate
- Developing quickly a subject matter expertise on the categories/products/services supported
Knowledge and Skills:
- Problem solving abilities
- Customer focused, interpersonal and excellent business communication skills
- Work organization and time management skills
- Team-work abilities
- Corporate rules and communication knowledge/understanding
- MS Office expertise (particularly in Outlook)
- Escalate queries / issues in the timelines and guidelines provided
- Remain customer focused and adhere to rules of effective customer engagement and business communication
- Communicate all relevant information and enquires to the appropriate teams
- Handle and follow-up all e-mail communication within set timelines
- Follow e-mail etiquette, handle queries within 1 day, always answer phone calls
- Deliver consistent high quality performance, focus on details and accuracy
- Ensure that tasks are completed within specified deadlines and quality parameters
- Assume personal ownership for HP business results and execution
- Proactively solve customers' problems, be accountable for solving the problem
- Maintain positive relationship with your customer, always be positive about your customer
- Maintain strong communication standards, international and multi-cultural mindset
- Support other team members and groups
- Comply with Standards of Business Conduct, HPE Values, HP Performance Behaviors & HP Desired Behaviors while executing daily functions
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
Must be fluent in one of the following languages, (German, French or Russian) plus English.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top