Business Operations Analyst Graduate
HPE Global Corporate Services PREP
We Have a Passion for What We Do
The HPE brand speaks for itself when it comes to making successful career choices. We have earned a reputation as a company that promotes a progressive culture, maintains high integrity and a dedication to sustainability and innovation. Our goal is to hire the best and brightest talent, to nurture their unique skills and ideas so they can win and grow with HPE.
Creating Unlimited Opportunities
A company of HPE’s scope and size can be intimidating for those about to embark on their careers. With this in mind, we have created a university rotation program in HPE’s GCS organization for prospective graduates. GCS includes Global Procurement, Global Real Estate and Environmental Health & Safety. GCS is an innovative organization that is at the forefront of its industry helping to fuel HPE’s growth. Graduates who enter the GCS rotation program will be involved in initiatives that span HPE, helping to transform the way we do business.
Shaping the Future Leaders of Global Corporate Services
HPE Global Corporate Services offers an opportunity for development of best-in-class leadership skills, procurement, corporate real estate and environmental health and safety expertise, and future career advancement. The Professional Rotation Experience Program is designed to attract, develop and retain exceptional talent
PREP is a two-year program consisting of four six-month rotations through the functions in GCS. It has been designed with a focus on building professional relationships between graduates and GCS leaders so each graduate will obtain the greatest amount of experience and visibility in GCS throughout their participation in the program.
Every graduate hire will benefit from:
- Experiential learning through project assignments
- Applicable formal classroom training
- Working knowledge of HPE and its business objectives
- Exposure to multiple GCS functions through tangible work experience
- Guidance of a mentor for the duration of the two year program
What does Global Procurement do at HPE?
We procure everything from technology (such as hardware, software, and telecommunications) to marketing, outside labor, facilities and business services – basically anything that HPE purchases in order to do business internally and in support of our outsourced services clients.
What does Global Real Estate do at HPE?
We manage HPE’s entire real estate portfolio, everything from providing facility services to our colleagues at our sites to lease negotiations to construction project management to property purchases and dispositions – basically anything that affects the HPE real estate portfolio is managed by HPE GRE.
What does Global Environmental Health & Safety do at HPE?
We manage environmental, health and safety risks in support of our people and operations at HPE. Managing our operations responsibly is a cornerstone of our commitment to environmental sustainability. Our goal is to conduct our operations in an environmentally responsible manner, and create health and safety practices and work environments that enable HPE employees to work injury-free.
PREP Job Description
Our program is designed to mentor and develop talented individuals with strong leadership potential and strategic thinking capability. We are looking for energetic, highly motivated individuals who will have completed a Bachelor’s level (or equivalent) degree. GCS wants people who can bring innovative ideas and fresh perspectives into our organization as we move toward creating the 2020 workplace. Well-rounded business acumen and global orientation are critical in GCS. Rotations for each area are as follows:
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Geographic, cultural knowledge, and/or experience
- Self-starter with ability to manage work in multiple areas and within a virtual work environment
- Effective collaborator
- Ability to develop and promote positive change through innovation and creativity
- Strong contributor who wants to make an impact
- Strong business acumen and critical analytical skills
- Drive to contribute and make an impact
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree
(Business, Marketing, Communication, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management…)
- Graduated within the past year
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
- Developing Project Management Skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Proficient understanding of the company’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Understanding of Supplier Relationship Mgmt
- Demonstrated leadership skills
We offer extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top