Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations Analyst
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating services/activities for the EG EMEA order backlog supplied by the EMEA ODM/OEM (Original Design Manufacturer) suppliers.
Controls daily the operational order backlog for our ODM/OEM's, monitor the performance supplied by our partners accordingly to our operational targets and Scorecards. Address all non-operational task and request ad-hoc recoveries with the best-in-class information for our Stakeholders.
Identify orders which requires immediate actions by various functions within the HPE Organization. Monitors the timely execution of tasks performed by Service Owners. Manage and control the daily operational excellence by controlling various different Process KPI's. In case of non-performance and/or process weaknesses provide analysis and request corrective action planning by process and Bizz Owners.
Assure that ODM/OEM are executing accordingly to the Order Prioritization guideline, supplier expectation are fulfilled and executed.
Drive independently the order backlog mgmt. and identify issues and their impact. Support other SCOM (Supply Chain Order Management) Functions by providing analysis and resolution plan for non-operational performance related issues. Coordinate communication between various stakeholder and track performance. Act as a consultant in service delivery business, technology, industry or specific application
- Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand management. Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
- Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drives backlog management.
- Applying subject matter knowledge to solve technical problems.
- Gathers demand data from country, region and account managers to synthesize information using complex analyses, and delivers demand signals to the supply base to contribute to demand forecasting.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
- Coordinates, develops, and manages the E2E Order Lifecycle thru different suppliers.
- Typically leads low/medium complexity projects.
- Utilizes the full range of quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
- Leadership/participation of defined Supply Chain related projects
- Collaborate internal/external with Suppliers
- Process and Control Ownership.
- Monitor operational performance - Order Backlog Mgmt.
- PO Creation – Track Performance and in case of negative trend provide pare to and top offender analysis / address issues to process owners and track recovery.
- Check daily data availability supplied by ODM/OEM's thru the vendor commit files based on supplier expectation list.
- Track and monitor data availability against process data KPI's.
- Identify (new) orders.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within OF on the job content, act as Business consultant.
- Define & control Key performance indicators.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- •Actively participating to QBR's and Supplier Surveys/Ratings
- •Provide visibility of financial operational Risks during Market Share and Revenue Month
- •track daily/weekly/monthly performance scorecards
- Produces reports using IT systems (OrderBook, ABC File, Vendor Commit File, etc.) and analyzes data to develop trends on order cycle time on the execution of non-cleaned orders; articulates findings to management.
- Collaborate with PM, NPI Engineering, Engineering, and other different stakeholders.
- Supporting cross functional teams with bizz guidance, mainly Engineering, Front End, RTM, and interface between CF and PM Teams to improve order backlog optimization.
- Daily/weekly/monthly operational Tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Preferred Bachelor of Science for Business -Business Information Technology and/or – Computer Science)
- Value add of Engineering and manufacturing/production skills of IT products as Servers, Blades, Rack Solutions and Storage.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- SAP knowledge.
- Proven experience of developing and programming Macros
- Ability to communicate and transfer IT related topics to Mgmt.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and data modeling skills
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent knowledge of IT skills (Excel, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top