Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Business Operations Reporting Analyst
Based in a small Business Operations Data Reporting team that provides reporting support to a worldwide supply chain operation. The role requires a range of software & reporting skills with the ability to work closely with the business operation & external IT teams.
Utilising software such as Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA & Sharepoint to support, create, develop & maintain custom reporting solutions for supply chain teams. The role would suit someone that has had experience in working in supply chain or in a similar operation but able to provide IT skills in a reporting environment. This is a hybrid role that requires adaptability between technical & business skills.
- General maintenance of custom reporting systems & databases
- Ensuring daily reporting systems have refreshed & performing efficiently
- Responding to support requests from the user community
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for development within the business operation
- Understanding & translating the business requirements into a workable custom solution
- Ability to collaborate & accurately communicate requirements to external IT teams
- Create & develop custom reporting solutions
Knowledge & Skills
- Maintaining & developing custom reporting solutions in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, VBA)
- Attention to detail, self-motivated & pro-active
- Good communicator with the ability to work within a small virtual worldwide team
- Experience of coding in Visual Basic
- Writing SQL queries in a SQL Management Studio or similar software
- Experience & knowledge of SQL Servers in a Cloud environment
- Experience in Qlik development or other similar visualization software
- Good understanding of supply chain processes or similar environment
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top