Business Operations Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgment.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Collaborates across countries within a region.
- Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
- Supports small projects requiring quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain functions
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Introduction to the company’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top