Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – Graduate Program
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages customer routine to moderately complexreporting requests, ensuring data is retrieved and processed within the agreedtimelines.
- Performs data quality checks to ensure that thegenerated output is of high quality, containing correct and complete data.
- Supports Process Owners in the constantenhancement of ongoing projects by providing strong and successfulimplementation of the changes that need to be applied.
- Formulates ideas of their own, contributing toprocess improvements and report optimization and standardization.
- Transfers standardized reports to the off-shoreteam.
- Creates and maintains documentation for allreports owned, using the standard template
- May provide training or fulfill tasks relatedto internal and customer communication.
- Handles ad-hoc requests received via TechDirect tool and responds to customers within the agreed SLA.
Currentscope of reporting activities
- Report generation through HP systems of salesforecasting and managing, customer relationship management, pricing,configuration, order processing, etc
- Report generation for internal audit and SOXcompliance
- Report generation for the use of differentfunctions involved in Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Report generation for internal use
- Maintenance of existing reporting solutions(ensure recurrent timely refresh, update and generation of completed reports)
- Provides support on own reports and otherreports completed within the team
- Answers to business questions related to thereporting assets and environment
- Is able to provide the requested reportstarting from a description of business requirements and customer needs
- Ensures and maintains a solid, efficient andconsistent process for generating reports
- Uses experience and knowledge to improvereporting processes used on daily basis
- Proactively looks for and provides solutions toimprove day to day business
- Educated to Bachelor degree level
- Strong, proven English language skills – bothverbal and written (good command of another foreign language is an advantage)
- Ability to work both independently and in ateam and to show initiative
- Ability to work with management
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office knowledge(Excel)
- Medium level in database knowledge (SQL or PL/SQL or T-SQL)
- Accountability for tasks assigned
- Goal Oriented
- Customer oriented – keep customer always inmind
- Hardworking, honest, team player
- Analytic thinking
- Good communication skills (proactivecommunication, good questioning and listening skills)
- Good understanding of cultural differences
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top