Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst – Graduate Program
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages customer routine to moderately complex reporting requests, ensuring data is retrieved and processed within the agreed timelines.
- Performs data quality checks to ensure that the generated output is of high quality, containing correct and complete data.
- Supports Process Owners in the constant enhancement of ongoing projects by providing strong and successful implementation of the changes that need to be applied.
- Formulates ideas of their own, contributing to process improvements and report optimization and standardization.
- Transfers standardized reports to the off-shore team.
- Creates and maintains documentation for all reports owned, using the standard template
- May provide training or fulfill tasks related to internal and customer communication.
- Handles ad-hoc requests received via Tech Direct tool and responds to customers within the agreed SLA.
Current scope of reporting activities
- Report generation through HPE systems of sales forecasting and managing, customer relationship management, pricing, configuration, order processing, etc
- Report generation for internal audit and SOX compliance
- Report generation for the use of different functions involved in Sales and/or Sales Operations
- Report generation for internal use
- Maintenance of existing reporting solutions (ensure recurrent timely refresh, update and generation of completed reports)
- Provides support on own reports and other reports completed within the team
- Answers to business questions related to the reporting assets and environment
Process improvement responsibilities
- Is able to provide the requested report starting from a description of business requirements and customer needs
- Ensures and maintains a solid, efficient and consistent process for generating reports
- Uses experience and knowledge to improve reporting processes used on daily basis
- Proactively looks for and provides solutions to improve day to day business
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Educated to Bachelor degree level
- Strong, proven English language skills – both verbal and written (good command of another foreign language is an advantage)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team and to show initiative
- Ability to work with management
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel)
- Medium level in database knowledge (SQL or PL/ SQL or T-SQL)
- Accountability for tasks assigned
- Goal Oriented
- Customer oriented – keep customer always in mind
- Hardworking, honest, team player
- Analytic thinking
- Good communication skills (proactive communication, good questioning and listening skills)
- Good understanding of cultural differences
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top