Business Intelligence - Intern Position
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE. The Sales Process & Transformation organization within Sales Ops owns the Sales Process across HPE’s businesses, owns the core operational support and innovation for CRM, PRM and Sales Compensation globally and drives transformation for the Sales Experience across Sales Operations.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (or equivalent) and completed at least two years
- Qualified Bachelor’s degrees include: Engineering, Administration, Finance / General Business.
- Analyze, design and build reporting tools and solutions based on HPE systems extractions using SQL, ClickView, excel.
- Advanced English Level
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Geographic/cultural knowledge and/or experience
- Self-starter with ability to manage work in multiple areas and within a virtual work environment
- Effective collaborator
- Ability to develop and promote positive change through innovation and creativity
- Strong contributor who wants to make an impact
- Strong business acumen and critical analytical skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top