Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) delivers IT investment and consumption solutions that maximize the full potential of technology to create better business outcomes. Providing flexible services and capabilities that support the entire IT and technology lifecycle, we partner with customers, resellers and service providers globally to help build investment strategies that enhance business agility and control to scale technology with speed and confidence.
We are looking for a results-oriented Business Development Manager to support the development and rollout of HPEFS offers and programs designed to drive growth for our Value-Added Services division. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing, implementing and managing business development programs that enable the sale of technology solutions and services throughout the entire IT lifecycle.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that drive continuous growth of the HPEFS value-added services business
- Collaborates with key strategic partners to develop and rollout new HPEFS programs and offers
- Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer business and complex requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value
- Develops a deep understanding of IT market dynamics and competitive insights to guide and/or create our messaging, solutions, and sales tools
- Develops and maintains HPEFS product and services knowledge, becomes SME for HPEFS services LOB
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum BA or BS in technology or business related field; Master degree preferred
- 5-7 years of program development experience in the technology industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IT Services industry, including delivery, break/fix and managed services
- Expertise and depth in market-wide industry trends (e.g. Cloud, Digitization, consumption models)
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel as both an individual contributor and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, operations, sales and business development
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top