Business Development Intern M/F
Business Development Intern M/F
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise is looking for an energetic and bright individual, who is aspiring to become an IT guru. The IT Solutions Business Development Internship will allow you to build on your knowledge with practical experience with cloud and big data technologies, security and mobility solutions and lay the foundation for your future profession in the IT industry.
Responsible for driving business growth by developing new business or new ways to grow revenue of existing business. Ensures the proper push of key solutions to the teams and guarantees that the pursuit of business in those solutions is effective, involving key people. Reuses and enables reuse of collateral in presales to deliver profitable and successful projects.
Preparing and communicating the customer business case/proposal for emerging markets, existing markets, and specific deals. Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas, and provides the business value selling expertise for specific solutions. Builds high-quality funnels that generate customer demand in partnership with marketing & sales.
- Business Development
- Push Business in your solution area and achieve a measurable improvement of revenues and order. Support of Sales Engine (Account Managers, Client Principals) and creation of awareness of your solution by e.g. Webinars, Presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to position new business/new solution development programs or campaigns to accounts. Use management collaboration, account planning, partner conversations, indirect sales.
- Leverages market research to drive local growth agenda.
- Works with local sales & pursuit to drive business growth in existing markets and accounts.
- Act as hub for Consulting EMEA/WW new solutions and new business initiatives. Supervise the respective delivery skill planning. Work with resource management, engagement management and with EMEA resources to staff new solution project teams, if required.
- Help Sales to position the value of the service solution program.
- Every win should be a potential reference: (strategize during client negotiations). Provide references and reference material, like case studies, reference slides and customer quotes.
- Participates as facilitator in cross-functional teams.
- Be at least in monthly contact with your assigned key stakeholders: e.g. Cloud lead, Storage lead
- Integrate HPE products and services into solutions as appropriate.
Education and Experience:
- Being enrolled in a Master program in:
- an IT field in 4th/5th year with interest in business, OR
- in an Economical field in 4th/5th year with interest in IT Solutions
- Favorable: practical experience gained form a part/time job or research project, experience with reporting, client-facing communication, consulting or business development
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
- Confidence in speaking and presenting
- Active usage of MS Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Self-driven personality
- Proactive approach
- Willingness to learn and get involved
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top