Business Development Intern for UK&I Service Providers
The EG Service Provider Sales Team at HPE are looking to recruit an Industrial Intern to work alongside our field and sales representatives in this highly lucrative, business focused sales segment.If successful, you will work alongside a sales team that is driven to achieve results.
Your role would involve supporting the Head of Service Providers UK&I. You will gain a wealth of experience in how to engage with customers, deal with concerns and ultimately gain an understanding of the way in which the sales cycle works in this highly competitive industry. In supporting the HPE Service Provider Team in the UK to continually evolve and grow, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference within the organization and prove that you are a valuable asset worth investing in for the future.
- Supporting the Service Provider team and management with daily and weekly reporting and sales forecasting
- Support the Service Provider UK&I Lead with urgent requests and problem solving
- Supporting account managers with sales related tasks and projects
- Assisting with the management of EMEA joint business planning with HPE Partners
- Play a key role in organizing marketing events with partners
- Managing the monthly team meeting, including organizing internal/external speakers that are relevant for development
- Assisting and supporting with ad-hoc requests
- Assist the team with support requests from customers
- Effective Teamwork Skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good use of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
Students must be eligible to complete a 13 month placement as part of their University degree and must be in the 2nd year of a 4 year degree.
A Business, IT or related degree discipline is preferable but not essential (unless stated in the ‘specific role requirements’ section).
Must be on target to achieve a 2.1 (based on first year’s results and/or predicted second year’s result).In addition to the above educational requirements, Students must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to commence the placement in/around July 2017.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top