Business Development Consultant - Operational Support Services
A new opportunity exists for a Business Development Consultant – Operational Support Services (OSS) to join Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) in Sydney.
This role is structured within our Enterprise Group business unit & is accountable to for driving revenue through presales & solutioning activities across the South Pacific region for Operational Support Services (OSS). You will solve complex business issues & contribute to the development of new ideas in terms of what we deliver & how we take OSS solutions & services to market.
- Develop & execute a growth plan that meets new OSS business metrics for South Pacific
- Drive Go-to-Market Strategies for the OSS business
- Accountable for achieving Orders, Revenue & Margin targets
- Drive & sell new OSS growth by working with Product Line managers on existing solutions as well as developing new OSS solutions across the HPE Technology Support Services (TSS) portfolio
- Lead the overall OSS business in preparing & communicating the customer business case/proposal for specific deals
- Strategise with & coach System Architects & Direct & Indirect sales team on how to apply consultative-selling techniques to advance opportunities
- Changing customers over from older support to the new offer
- Close engagement with TSMC (Technology Services management Centre) to identify new out tasking opportunities & capabilities required
- Model effective selling & negotiating skills related to new OSS business
- Employ a financial selling approach to meet customer needs
Experience & Skills Required:
- 10 years work experience in either Solution Architect, Pre-Sales, Sales or Industry Specialist related roles
- Demonstrated success in an IT services organisation developing new business opportunities with clients
- Possesses entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on driving new business solution sales
- Ability to develop, present, negotiate & close new solutions deals across a wide range of customers
- Persuasively communicate the value of the solution in terms of financial return & impact on customer business goals
- Leadership skills with background leading teams
- An ability to develop relationships with clients & customers across Australia & New Zealand
- Experience in Bid Development & Cost Analysis
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing & successful team, then this is for you. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For information on the OSS portfolio please browse the following:- http://bit.ly/2hEFTZe
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top