Business Development Consultant
Business Development Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is projected to soon exceed 20 billion devices at the "edge" of traditional networks. Those devices generate enormous volumes of data which present a unique business opportunity around the rapid extraction of insights. The edge is outside the traditional data center or cloud—in the field, on a plant floor, at an oil rig or copper mine—generating business, engineering and scientific insights that enable instant action. In addition, IoT can be viewed as the intersection of IT (information technologies) with OT (operational technologies), which is becoming known as the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
HPE Moonshot and Edgeline are dedicated line of server technology to capture the IT and IOT market opportunity. We are looking to staff a sales and business FSI specialist roles for USA.
- Initial mission will be to drive sales and presales execution on Financial customers mostly in Eastern US region
- Put in place the necessary partners (OEMs, ISVs, SIs, internal hpe entities,..) to drive success
- Be the ambassador of Moonshot/Edgeline in the region and evangelist.
- Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
- Quota responsibility for Moonshot/Edgeline product line in his geographic region
- University or Bachelor degree in Marketing or Finance; advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- professional experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Business Planning experienced preferred.
- Customer facing sales experience
- Strong Technical knowledge
- Innovator at the heart, biased for action and partnership first
- Vertical market knowledge (must) selling technical equipment into sector such as financial services
- VDI/ Big data/analytics market knowledge
- Multi-year sales experience
- Knowledge of Internet of Things (IOT) market, technologies, players such as Schneider Electric, ABB, Siemens, GE, National Instruments...(a plus)
- Business planning skills, multidimensional.
- Financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting
- Strong communication skills at senior management internally and externally
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top