Business Control and Compliance Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Critical role in supporting HPE TS business controls and compliance activities including:
- Take Global Operations Order Acceptance Responsibilities
- Support within TS Global Business Controls & Compliance Community
- Business Controls Support and Escalation Process
- Ensure Business Controls & Compliance to policies in APJ
– Maintain policy compliance in APJ region
– Support exceptional transactions review where needed
– Financial Metrics analysis and control
– Responsible for Business Control Testing
– Responsible for Queries and Escalations for Policies
– Order booking request review at Month end closing period
– Backdating review and approval
- BC & Compliance training/sharing
– Provide training as needed on policy & compliance programs
– Monthly Regional BC Forum organization
- BC & Compliance initiatives driving
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Proficiency of computer systems including MS Office applications; WORD, Excel, PPT
- At least 5 years BPO industry working experience, HPE TS domain knowledge is preferred
- At least 2 to 5 years of Project Management related experience
- Master of Business control & Compliance related policies (e.g. SoX & IA etc.)
- Good written and oral English, 2nd foreign language is preferred
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills, besides possessing strong leadership and problem solving skills. Prior managerial experience as a plus
- Self-motivation, be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Ability to work cross functions, to get work done through others in different teams
- Ability to influence and motivate
- Ability to build relationships with other departments
- Ability to communicate and interact with top management
- PMP, GB or BB certified is preferred
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top