Business Connectivity Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- As a Business Connectivity Analyst (BCA), you will provide consulting services to internal/external customers in order to identify network connectivity requirements and to define appropriate solutions consistent with HPIT’s strategy and Security policy.
- Once requirements are defined and documented, you will follow through with IT Security approvals, change management approvals, and firewall engineers in order to drive the request through its lifecycle.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with several business implementation teams. Uses deep business knowledge and business acumen to drive improvements in Information Technology (IT) engagement for major initiatives.
- Communicates specific IT decisions relevant to the business implementation teams.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography during implementation projects.
- Communicates standard IT solutions to meet the needs of the business, function, geography or organization.
- Actively participates in selected IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography “customers” receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Follows defined processes and implements process changes as needed to meet ongoing IT objectives. Works with multiple businesses, functions, or geographies on solutions. Participates in major enterprise projects and/or solutions that support business process improvements.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 1 year related experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Experience in managing relationships.
- Significant business experience in relevant domains.
- Experience in managing small Information Technology (IT) projects or participating in larger IT projects.
- Experience in process improvement. Basic knowledge of Data Network Infrastructure Services and Technologies.
- One or more professional certifications are a plus: CCNA, CompTIA
- Network/Security and/or CISSP, Six-Sigma Greenbelt and service delivery best practice ITIL/ITSM.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top