Business Analytics Specialist
- Providing business IB specific business intelligent solutions and tactical automation tools
- Increase the performance and bring quality to the data managed by the organization to deliver accelerated business outcomes.
- Identify and remove certain reporting/business bottlenecks as well as implement solutions.
- Design and develop reporting solutions, which can be handed off to operations teams
- Actively drives tool development and improvement for region driven automation requests
- Acts as “go to” point for IB employees where the enquiry relates to tools support and enhancements for existing tools
- Owns & continually improves the monitoring and reporting processes & tools for IB including developing & driving corrective action plans as required
- Ensures stakeholders and IB personnel are aware of business control requirements & associated risks
Knowledge and skills
- Excellent Excel VBA and MS SQL server knowledge
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage complex data requests.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis skills
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Ability to identify and summarize relevant trends from market and industry data
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Attention to detail
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top