Business Analyst (TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance Required)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector National Security Segment for a Business Analyst in Herndon, Virginia.
- Works to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs.
- Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations.
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses. May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- Established the baseline and supports program data collection, analysis of program metrics, establishes processes, provide configurations management services, prepare CDRLs, execute system stakeholder communications and outreach and support program transition plan.
- Education: BS degree,
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding and presentation of programmatic financial data
- Understanding program compliance requirements
- PMP/SE Certification
- Outstanding communications and writing skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top