Business Analyst Intern Program
Global Support Delivery Supply Chain (GSD SC) Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region is responsible for delivering spare parts to support Customers in all Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) EMEA countries. HPE Global Support Delivery is relying on this team to support our customers and our partners. Making sure that we deliver the correct part at the right place, at the right time, and the right cost is our mission.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an Intern to gain experience of the HPE enterprise systems (SAP etc.) as well as gaining practical experience of our business processes and HPE workplace practices and culture.
Job Title: Business Support Analyst (Business Systems and Transformation)
Job Scope / Summary of Main Responsibilities;
- Complete all relevant HPE Onboarding and other mandatory or suggested training modules.
- Maintain the GSD SC Service Desk SharePoint: Monitor ticket turnaround time, progress resolution of aged tickets and issue monthly activity reports.
- Facilitate bi-weekly PMT Conference Calls to review progress of IT POA projects and EMEA Testing activity.
- Carry out transactions on SAP as/when needed in support of business operations.
- Ad-hoc analysis, reports and presentations.
- Provide Test and Project Management support and analysis for the Business Systems and Transformation (BST) team.
- Lead, or shadow the Project Manager, in small internal projects. Eg. Logistics, Order Management or other functional areas.
- Test cycle preparation and execution. Includes liaising with HPE IT for Defect status.
- Develop a good understanding of the GSD SC EMEA E2E business processes & systems.
The Intern will also gain additional knowledge in the following areas;
- HPE IT Systems Architecture.
- Test Process for IT projects.
- Project Management.
- SAP BW (Business Warehouse).
- IT Plan Of Action (POA).
- HPE Organisation, Business Units.
- IT Incident Management.
Personal development / Opportunities
- Participation in the Erskine site Intern/Student activities (Charity fundraising etc.).
- Lean Six Sigma training
- HPE “Accelerating U” virtual college and career development resource. A searchable course catalog with thousands of courses to choose from.
- Presentations to GSD SC EMEA managers on your Internship experience.
Personal Attributes / Experience
- Team Player!
- “Can Do” attitude.
- Interest in IT systems and business processes.
- Interest in Project Management.
- Experienced in use of MS Office tools eg. Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint etc.
- Good Communicator/Presentations skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top