Business Analyst - Healthcare
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPE is seeking a Business Analyst – Healthcare.
Duties to include, but notlimited to:
- Integral member of anAgile / Scrum Team working closely with the Product Owner to develop theProduct Backlog
- Groom and Manage itemswithin the Product / Release / Sprint Backlogs within designated tools
- Define and elaboraterequirements depicted as Epics, Stories, and Features
- Communicate effectivelywith team members and internal / external stakeholders in order to realizerequirements.
- Participate in designdiscussions
- Support SQAunderstanding of requirements
- Contribute to Releaseand Sprint Planning to maximize team utilization and support on-timeRealization of Sprint Commitments
- Establish and maintainCustomer Relations, so as to be positioned to influence the client and productowners in understanding operational details, solutions, and proposals. Becominga trusted advisor to the customer.
- Work as a part of ablended team of IT professionals that is geographically disbursed. Serve as atrusted advisor to the project team and customer
- Actively participate inDaily Stand Up as part of an Agile / Scrum Team
Skills / Qualities:
- Working knowledge of andpractical with Requirements Elaboration on small-to-medium scale projects
- Excellent oral andwritten communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate within ScrumTeams and with Product Owners
- Excellent customerrelationship management skills
- Experience contributingto small-to-medium-sized, geographically dispersed (virtual) project teams throughthe entire
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Task estimation (LOE,duration, etc.), scheduling, and analysis
- Proven successcontributing to projects using Agile Principles / Scrum Framework
- Ability to pro-activelyidentify, plan for, and mitigate risks at all levels of the project
- Certified BusinessAnalysis Professional (CBAP) and/or working experience as a Business Analyst onApps development
- Certified Scrum Master(CSM) and/or working experience or knowledge adhering to Agile Principles / Scrum Framework desired
- Experience supportingthe VA or healthcare preferred
- Experience with VA VIP / ProPath Guidelines preferred
- Experience with IBMRational toolset, particularly the DOORS Next Gen Requirements Management, TeamConcert
Configuration and Change Management, andQuality Manager Quality Management components
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field work experience orcertification
- Strong knowledge ofsoftware development
- BA within FederalHealthcare (i.e. VA, DoD) IT projects a plus
- Must be a US Citizen ora US Permanent Resident
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top