Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Review deliverables and associated work products
- Work with System Group to support testing (such as acceptance testing, user
acceptance testing, and end-to-end testing), adherence to test plan, and
tracking/resolution of non-conformances or defects during testing
- Verify that projects adhere to quality-management standards, processes, and
- Provide data to the client and other contractor to support special studies
- Update and perform reviews for quality-related plan, manual and reports
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in management information, computer science or
equivalent work experience in a related field
- Four years of progressively responsible full-time work experience above the trainee level in the
electronic data processing systems study, design or programming, at least one year of which
must have been spent working in a COBOL or client-server application-development
- Experience with project responsibility for analyzing operational methods and designing computer
systems to meet desired results.
- Good interpersonal skills as demonstrated by working in a collaborative environment.
- Minimum three years of information analyst and auditing or analysis experience
- Ability to apply analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of industry and internal quality standards and methodologies
- Ability to use data-collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and
analyze data from multiple sources
- Ability to use empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate compliance with
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top