Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders – both external and internal to HP – to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for HP’s clients. Effectively manages client’s expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2-5 yrs. Business analyst experience
- Medicaid experience
- Experience in any subsystem e.g. Claims, Member, Provider, Portals a plus but not required
Job Specific Skills/Special Functions:
- Prior experience working with healthcare systems required.
- Prior experience working with MMIS preferred.
- Requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation.
- Decomposition of high-level information into details.
- Abstracting low-level information.
- Distinguishing requests vs. needs.
- Distinguishing requirements vs. solutions.
- Classifying/ prioritizing requirements.
- Requirements change management and traceability.
- Identifying risks.
- Applying creativity to solving complex problems.
- Building relationships and working collaboratively.
- Effective verbal/ written communication.
- Experience in an industry domain.
- Developing structured user manuals and training.
- Business rules modeling.
- Develop and executing acceptance test plans.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top