The HP Software Business Analytics team is looking for a motivated and energetic individual to drive business analytics while managing our data warehouses. This is a unique opportunity to work in the fast paced dynamic Software business partnering across all Software business units. Our team is responsible for providing valuable information to a broad audience. We have users from Product Management, Product Marketing, the Executive Team, Sales, Finance and many others. This position is at the core of all of our activities, as it involves taking transaction level data and migrating it into our SQL database, running cleansing scripts, adding manual adjustments, and publishing reports for end users. We are always looking for ways to improve our processes and our reports. Over the past two years, we have built new data sets and information repositories for our users allowing them to make better, timely, and more accurate business decisions. In this role you will gain experience with top line revenue reporting, business analytics, database management, SQL programming and Qlikvew.
- Maintain Business Managed Tables and data elements in SQL BADWH.
- Update and test data models for Business Hierarchy changes
- Ad-hoc reports/projects based on customer requests, especially quarter end
- Revenue Support Model Maintenance and Enhancements
- New Logos Maintenance and Enhancements
- Update and maintain SQL data cleansing scripts
- Manage and ensure data integrity in the data warehouse
- Develop and maintain SQL views based on current and new reporting requirements
- Migration of high level reports to Qlikview
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
- Typically 4 years of experience as a Marketing analyst
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Mandatory: Advanced SQL Developer Skills: Table creation, indexing, views, joins, scripting & trouble shooting.
- Mandatory: Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint Skills: Pivot, Charting, Analysis
- EDW Yotta data extraction and query building
- MS Excel and MS Access VB Scripting
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen
- Good project management skills
- Qlikview report creation a plus
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top