Bus Development Consultant IV
Bus Development Consultant IV
- Leverages market research to drive growth agenda
- Works with focused program managers to drive business growth both in existing and new market segments and accounts
- Rigorously qualifies opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success and the intelligent allocation of company's resources
- Continually builds & reinforces client's perception of company as a credible partner
- Consultatively positions company early in deals to influence client strategy
- Develops and champions the business justification for complex service solutions to ensure a successful engagement
- Educates account team about company Services service solutions to increase their understanding and appreciation of its contribution to overall client account retention and company profitability
- Help Sales to position the value of the support service program.
- Manage lead generation activities of the business program.
- Fulfill a coaching/mentoring role towards the countries to help build local business development skills.
- Assigned to help develop one or more business areas with target revenue growth ~$30M-$50M (sizing numbers may vary by business measures & geographies)
- Participates in representing the organization to other businesses within company and to external customers/clients.
- Provides direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 7+ years in the Services or Solutions business, Sales, Business Development or Engagement
- Advanced University degree preferable
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Business Development & Management
§ Market Research and Analysis
§ Develop long-term account and marketing strategy
§ Identify and establish strategic partnerships
§ Plan for future business opportunities
- Sales and Opportunity Building
§ Assesses regional sales for emerging customer requirements, competitive intelligence, and market trend
§ Create & drive growth programs based on local or regional market conditions & business climate
§ Advanced selling skills in negotiating, proposal development, account planning
- General Business Acumen
§ Financially savvy to meet financial targets
§ Strong knowledge of company service product, particular vertical industry, particular service business area, or solution speciality
§ Knowledge & awareness of total company portfolio at value add level
§ Strategic thinking/planning
§ Proposal creation
§ Strong communication & presentation skills
§ Strong customer Information Technology (IT) understanding
§ Build & lead extended teams
§ Drive project negotiations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top