Black Belt Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Lead a Lean transformation program
- Develop and drive action plan to achieve Lean Culture standards
- Lead and facilitate Kaizen Events
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Lean projects
- Work with key functional leaders to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities, and manage improvement roadmap for functional areas.
- Drive cross-functional process improvement projects and rapid improvement events, including identifying and managing required resources, training on Lean tools required, process mapping, documentation and implementation of improved processes.
- Investigate and identify root causes of process performance drivers; correct or develop new processes in order to achieve required performance.
- Provide the appropriate level of coaching to create ‘buy in’ from key stakeholders
- Act as a change agent for the company and ensure that process improvement activity is being supported and sustained within the organization.
- Develop detailed work and resource plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
- Develop and monitor key metrics to measure the business and improve operating processes.
- Lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Quality Management, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- Excellent English and Spanish skills both written and spoken
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt certification required
- Project management certification such as PMP/PMI certification preferred
- Excellent analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- Thorough understanding and experience in applying industry quality standards and methodologies.
- Evaluating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to identify areas for process improvement.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of initiatives, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrix teams and resources.
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a process improvement role.
- Extensive experience with using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Proven experience in project management
- Proven experience in large scale regional projects implementation
- Experience with supply chain processes preferred
- Strong focus on customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functionally
- Analytical capacities, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Trouble shooting
- Team player, flexibility and adapts easily to changes
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Innovative thinker with analytical/problem solving skills
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top