Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking results driven candidates that will be responsible for actively hunting new sales opportunities and generating revenue growth within an assigned geographic territory. The Inside Sales Representative drives opportunities from qualification to close, and acts collaboratively as part of the HPE account team to identify new business, generate demand, and support marketing programs- all while building relationships and working closely with Hewlett Packard Enterprise customers and partners.
It is an exciting time to join an existing team of Inside Sales Representatives in Mississauga, Ontario. We are hiring multiple representatives and are able to consider new graduates as well as experienced candidates. We are actively interviewing to be considered apply today!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Knowledge and Skills Desired:
- Proactively contact customers and sell HPE products and services
- Developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport with customers and partners
- Responsible for hunting new business within an assigned geographic territory
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas and metrics
- Responsible for minimum 25 outbound customer calls a day utilizing prospect development and lead generation skills
- Exhibits expert knowledge of HPE portfolio and industry trend via customer interaction, management coaching and technical certifications
- Assessing competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities New business and take ownership of opportunities
- Demonstrates a successful ability to leverage HPE’s portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition
- Ability to research and understand client’s industry to enable to understand client business strategies and challenges
- Works in conjunction with technical resources like Solution Architect’s and pre-sales to recommend a solution to a customer
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activity within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership of opportunities
- Display confident ability to present value to customer via web ex demonstrations
- Independently moves sales opportunities through entire sales process, from initiation to closing
- Builds and maintains solid customer relations that protect or expand HPE’s Installed base
- Actively collaborates with Field Sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast management in accordance with sales center business process in Salesforce
- Execute opportunity and lead management while uncovering opportunities that drive incremental revenue
- Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals
- Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to HP, representing the entire HPE portfolio of products and services
- Listen to customer needs and tailor messages to customers based on their needs and tie in promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services where applicable
- Keen to be a student of the business and consistently up to date with the latest trends, changes and challenges in the IT industry
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on HPE’s Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the HPE Accommodation Policy.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years experience or recent graduate in business or related field
Knowledge and Skills:
- Outstanding verbal (including telephone) and written communication skills in both English and French
- Basic organization, analysis and communication skills. Knowledge of assigned discipline or technical area
- Track record of achievement
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in IT Tools (database systems; MS-Office and computer tools.)
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
- Demonstrated organization, problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities at one time.
- Ability to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify/ select a solution
- Exhibits knowledge of HP portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment
- Familiar with prospecting methods and tools for cold calls and lead generation
- Experience with working with channel partners and distribution within an IT organization ideal
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
HPE creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top