Big Data Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s largest provider of products, solutions and services in a range of new technologies for individual and corporate users.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Łódź, offers high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to HP customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle spectrum, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiple certifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Six Sigma.
We are currently looking for:
Big Data Specialist
Job location: Warsaw
The successful candidate will be responsible for management, administration and enhancements to systems based on big data architecture. The work will be delivered for major multinational customers. The scope of responsibilities will cover interactions with customers as well as internal HP organizations in the project and ongoing delivery phases, incident and problem resolution, implementation of fixes, development and release of approved changes based on customer requirements and needs.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- At least two years of working experience in IT – application layer,
- Working experience with ETL & Big Data technologies as well as Business Intelligence environment
- Proven track of record with following technologies:
- ETL tools (like Talend, Informatica, etc.)
- Linux Administration/DevOps experience
- SQL / PL SQL language,
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Fast learning,
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure,
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus.
- Knowledge and experience with any of following solutions: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce
- Shell and Bash scripting experience
- ITIL methodology familiarity
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Work in an international company, in a team of experts in their domains,
- Career development opportunities,
- Professional training,
- Private medical care,
- Social benefits system,
- Life insurance,
- Extended Wellness and sport Program.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top