Big Data Software Sales Enablement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Software (HPSW) team is looking for an energetic, creative, & highly skilled enablement expert within its Sales organization. As HPE Software moves a great percentage of our revenue toward an efficient and virtual-selling organization, this role will be pivotal to that success. The right candidate will have a strong desire to make an impact, drive change, and measurable success for HP Enterprise.
Background & Major Responsibilities:
This role will report into the director of the World Wide HPE Software Enablement Manager for Information Management Governance and Big Data, but work as a team with the Inside Sales Enablement Team. This individual will drive the successful creation of sales enablement and selling tools for virtual selling. They must have very strong and successful experience in inside sales, inside-selling skills, business development skills, and the use of inside sales selling tools. They should also have experience with pipeline management, forecasting, and building social relationships and business development using CRMs and social business tools such as LinkedIn.
Responsibilities and deliverables are provided below:
- Proficiency with a multiple stage onboarding program for inside (virtual) sales teams. This includes enabling business development teams as well as sales teams that have end-to-end sales responsibilities.
- Understand selling with a process and how enablement must align to the success and confidence of sellers to deliver sales goals for each stage in selling.
- Extensive experience with role based selling, business and industry competencies and how and where those are important in sales enablement and successful opportunity selling.
- Familiarity with multiple training methods including face to face delivery, virtual delivery, and, activity based learning (role plays, case studies, specific capability exercises, etc.)
- Create and execute knowledge testing as an act of learning and reinforcement.
- Design of continuous learning programs, which enables sales people to stay current and customer ready. This includes onboarding programs & a quarterly curriculum accordingly.
- Maintain collaborative-communication sharing between inside sales leaders and the enablement teams within HPE Software.
- A real plus would be successful sales experience and knowledge of our Info Management and Governance and Big Data portfolio or similar equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years in sales enablement.
- Minimum of 3 years in inside sales experience in a sales or presales knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to drive enablement program results and deliver on deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring, and program management skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with sales, product and product marketing management.
- Demonstrated willingness to take risks & make adjustments quickly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel: estimated 25%.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top