Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Your key tasks
- Engages IT and business management: face to face interaction
- Understands which offerings best address customer needs and business requirements.
- Ongoing qualification of solution merits
- Identifies services opportunities for the company in customer’s enterprise information technology
- Ensures solution addresses win themes
2.Solution Design and Development
- Provides solutions to meet client requirements and is able to adapt to new requirements
- Identifies and evaluates value-add alternatives, solutions to those alternatives
- Optimizes solutions plus broader customer IT strategy
- Considers client growth path, client scalability, client IT strategy and business impact
- Takes end to end view of solution, ensuring elements within their responsibility deliver against the defined business outcomes, using standard components wherever possible
- Ensures solution compliance with company strategic direction
- Suggests solution approaches that add client value
- Works with financial analysts to validate results versus applicable criteria. Captures and highlights risks and any associated costs
- Models multiple offerings/components of own tower. Understands interaction of deal variables (volumes, services, service level agreements, locations, and more) between tower components
- Delivers and owns, accurate financial models that are logically structured and reflect the technical solution
- Directs solution activities, decisions
- Influences peers, Delivery reviewers at peer level
- Leads service element integration within tower, tower sub-component volume tradeoffs, interconnects between tower services
- Directs consolidation of models, assumptions by financial analysts, writers and others
- Anticipates, communicates and solutions to optimize inter-tower dependencies, overlaps, staff sharing, and more. Effectively integrates client process adoption and delivery startup needs. Clearly defines all risks through governance process and works to mitigate
- Highlights where non-standard tower provisions impact contract (Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements, billing, client obligations, etc.)
- Develops transition solutions including asset and/or employee transfer, analysis of current asset re-deployment and appropriate account start-up planning activities. Includes integration with client processes and policies. Provides for delivery tools deployment, staffing and process startup
- Conducts and/or coordinates solution, tower peer reviews, participates in higher-level Delivery and commercial governance reviews
- Builds professional relationships with key IT and business executives across the region
- Understands and addresses CxO issues
- Applies consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities
- Participates in/supports negotiation of technical contract elements
6.Account Team Collaboration
- May actively participate with the account team in account and opportunity planning across the region
- Provides solution advice, drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications during pursuit
- Understands the roles and proactively engages other teams and resources within the company and partners
What do we expect?
- Technical university or Bachelor preferred or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years’ experience in solution selling and/or consultative selling
- 5-7 years’ experience in project/program management
- Leverages financial and accounting concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers
- Proposes solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and benefits, impact on customer business goals
- Extensive level of industry acumen
- Participates in role-related tools testing
- Investigates and evaluates new services and product offerings
- Develops professional profile: enhances client-facing skills; reads industry publications; attends vendor seminars and/or training
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top