Batch Processing Specialist
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we createnew possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which helpbusinesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most ofits potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we arelocated in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz
Applications Services Global DeliveryPoland, a large,growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Lodz, offers high qualityApplications Development and Applications Management Services to HPE customersall over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle,including: Applications Development; Applications Management, QualityAssurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The maintechnology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobilesolutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiplecertifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, andSix Sigma.
We are looking for:
Batch Processing Specialist
Job location: Warsaw
Successful candidate will work in a team providing Applications Management Services (AMS) for a core-banking system of a UK-based financial institution.
Job responsibilities will include:
- L2/L3 technical and functional support (incident & problem management, request fulfillment)
- Development and implementation of changes and minor enhancements
- Technical ownership of assigned application platform components
- Participation in technical projects related to upgrades, new releases or major enhancements
The candidate will be required to act as the subject matter expert within the area of assigned applications. Job will require frequent interactions with the client and with various HP teams worldwide. Work will be performed in 24×7 mode with on-call rotation for nights/weekends. The role will require travel to the UK for the duration of transition & service startup and occasionally afterwards.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.)
- Practical experience in IT – minimum 3 years
- Proven track of record in supporting batch processing for financial institutions
- Knowledge and practical experience working on Red Hat Linux 6 platforms with Tivoli Workload Scheduler
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- System engineering experience
- Professional and responsible attitude with strong customer focus
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with demanding stakeholders
- Fast learning & analytical thinking
- Knowledge and practical experience in following technologies: Tuxedo, COBOL
- Practical knowledge and experience in ITIL-compliant ITSM processes, particularly Change Management
- Knowledge and experience of Financial Industry – especially IT solutions for banking – Mortgages, Insurances, Savings, E-Commerce
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Work in an international company, in a team of experts in their domains
- Career development opportunities
- Professional training
- Private medical care
- Social benefits system
- Life insurance
- Extended Wellness and sport Program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top