Avaya Contact Center
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
The Incident Management team is responsible for coordination of all P1 and P2 incidents or any critical issue that impacts the customer business or HPE values.
The team ensures highest level of stake holder satisfaction, by delivering the appropriate deliverables to the appropriate stake holder worldwide, on time, every time based on ITSM frame work, by utilizing training and knowledge base.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible to Provide Tier-3 level Support for Avaya Contact Center Products, i.e Voice Portal, Application Enablement Services, Call Management Server, Avaya Aura Contact Center, Work Force Optimization/ Work Force Management, Avaya Interaction Center, Avaya Proactive Contact (Dialer)
- Should be experienced in at least 1-2 of the above listed products
- Good understanding of Contact Center products like voice response units, call reporting systems and call routing products.
- Primarily involved in Incident Management, Implementation & Critical Outages Support.
- Provides support to complex end user installations, configurations, upgrades and migrations through advanced problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Analyzes symptoms, logs, and data required to resolve issues of high complexity. Proposes and monitors the implementation of medium – complex solutions for customer reported incidents with multiple products
- Has complete understanding of the functionality and usage of multiple products or products in conjunction with associated products within the customer network
- Customer Management
- Lab Maintenance & upkeep.
- ITIL aligned service delivery model, understanding of SLA’s, Contract Penalties etc.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master’s degree in related field. Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 8 years of relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Typical skills include:
- (Expert) in one or more technology sub-areas
- (strong) understanding of related technologies
- (strong) Customer Service
- General Project Management
- Influencing Others
- Customer/Vendor Management
- Business Analysis
- General Financial Management
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top