Auditor - Thai Speaking
Auditor - Thai Speaking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Provides an independent appraisal of the company's financial, operational and control activities to company Audit Committee and Executive Council. Reviews and reports on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy of transactions, effective and efficient use of company assets, and the level of compliance with company policies and procedures, government laws and regulations. Reviews and provides recommendations for improving compliance of key internal processes with predefined standards. Provides assertion on mitigated risk (Financial, Operational, Reputational, Statutory and Strategic) for the organization(s) audited. Reviews with company management on mitigating inherent risks and assessing residual risk.
- Audits complex business processes and performs ad- hoc internal audits
- Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, summarizes findings and identifies improvements
- Supervises assigned audit activities
- Manages and supports accounting and/or operational audits from start to finish
- Conducts complex research and data analysis for various audit projects
- Stays abreast of leading practices in auditing procedures, accounting regulations, governmental regulations, and internal control procedures
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; CPA or equivalent highly desirable
- Typically 4+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal in Thai and English
- Systematic understanding of internal audit policies and operating principles
- Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle
- Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution, and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at https://careers.hpe.com/
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top