- Audits complex business processes.
- Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, summarizes findings and identifies improvements.
- Supervises assigned audit activities.
- Manages and supports accounting and/or operational audits from start to finish, as well as working on SOX audits as and when assigned.
- Conducts complex research and data analysis for various audit projects.
- Stays abreast of leading practices in auditing procedures, accounting regulations, governmental regulations, and internal control procedures.
- Contributes to business- or function-wide solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CA, CIA or equivalent highly desirable
- Typically 4+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Systematic understanding of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution, and implementation.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top