- Be part of the overall HPE's Legal and Regulatory Anti-Corruption Screening program responsible for the program scope.
- Operationalize the scope and partner candidacy for the partner due diligence program
- Responsible for Partner information & revenue extraction for each program
- Be expert in SQL query (can write/add/edit/delete SQL query in internal HPE system..i.e, Vertica)
- Knowledge of VBA to develop or modify codes in excel, better to have .net skills
- Maintain and execute regular customer needs
- Be part of cross-functional, cross-regional teams across various business functions
- Work closely with Business Intelligence or IT to resolve any data issues or to enhance the existing scoping data extraction system
- Supports moderately complex customer inquiries, typically without escalation.
- Escalates to L&R Process/Program Manager where necessary
- Conducts research and data analysis for assigned tasks.
- Responsible for quality testing, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Supports process/program development with guidance at the business unit or country level
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 1-3 years of project/team management experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Broad knowledge of the company's operational processes
- Intermediate understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Solid communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
- Basic project management skills
- Strong Team management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office tools skill especially Excel/PPT Skill
- Excellent problem solving, and analytical skills, and the ability to execute a program within the scope of overall strategies
- Fast learner
- Excellent team player and strong customer service consciousness
- Effective in communicating (oral and written) with the client and delivery tasks.
- Ability to work with multiple functions and organizations across HPE and deliver results
- Ability to understand and anticipate customer needs, and address needs with workable programs
- Ability to analyze high volumes of data to ensure accuracy and compliance to standards
- Ability to provide basic process improvement ideas
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top