In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz.
Our Center in Wroclaw and Lodz specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Manages a team of exempt individual contributors for sub-region or region by setting and monitoring performance goals and objectives, staffing programs and project teams, and ensuring timely and effective delivery of audit reviews and programs.
- Leads audit teams in defining program parameters; provides guidance on audit reviews of moderate to high complexity.
- Motivates, coaches, and fosters innovation within teams.
- Manages and performs risk assessments, defines project scope, prioritizes initiatives and determines resource needs.
- Interprets significance of audit findings, resolves complex issues; makes practical recommendations and strategic decisions; identifies potential compliance issues and areas for program improvement.
- Contributes to audit strategies; leads strategic projects and corporate initiatives at the sub-regional or regional level.
- Communicates and consults with business managers and advises management in the successful implementation of audit recommendations, while effectively overseeing the entire audit process.
- Represents company to internal and external stakeholders, such as management and external auditors on all audit matters.
- Serves as an expert on audit standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) related issues.
- Manages multiple complex projects or initiatives.
- Manages the internal audit function for one or more countries, or for one or more business lines in a larger geography.
- Typically partners with internal clients at the Director and above levels.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6 years of related experience in internal audit and/or finance.
- Typically 2 years of supervisory or audit lead experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Content expert in the field of internal audit with a strong systematic knowledge of audit standards and accounting principles.
- Strong financial and business acumen; general industry knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to internal audit.
- Meets the licensing or certification requirements of the relevant country or region (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA in the United States).
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, including goal-setting, conflict resolution, performance management, meeting leading, budget planning, problem solving, and evaluation.
- Strong project management skills.
- Very strong communication and influence skills, including both written and verbal forms.
- Very strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
- Ability to apply management core competencies in working with both internal clients and external partnerships.
- Ability to understand customer needs and interpret needs into workable audit programs.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top