Audit and Governance Consultant
HewlettPackard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have ameaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE bringstogether a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure toserve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive businessvalue, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Role & Responsibility:
- Acts as asecond level of defense, providing oversight function to ensure non-complianceissues within the Delivery organization are being appropriately evaluated andremediated.
- Developand implement Information Risk Management (IRM) audit/compliance/riskmanagement programs/activities to oversee, review, monitor and measureeffectiveness of the current controls and adherence to ESIS Security standardsand Cloud Security Standards.
- Monitorand when necessary coordinates compliance activities of the DeliveryOrganization to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities andto identify trends.
- Develop/manage ongoing compliance reporting (i.e. as Operational ComplianceDashboard) to keep governance board and senior management informed of theoperation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Act as aconsultant providing direction and guidance to on matters of compliancerequirements related ESIS Security Standards and Cloud Security Standards (PCI,SOC 1 & 2 Core set of principles and criteria, HIPAA).
- Maintaincurrency on laws regulatory requirements, methodologies and standardsappropriate for HP and our clients.
- Exercisesignificant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practicesto determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Identifyand evaluate the significant exposures or risks across functions, locations,accounts, processes, or other variables associated with HPE Cloud solution.
- Oversee,review and monitor audit tracking and remediation tasks until resolution.
- Assistswith Identifying and analyzing new or existing tools, processes, andprocedures.
- Providecontrol/risk management expertise.
- Identifiespotential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk.
- Understandingof various technologies in different areas of compliance issues.
- Participate externally run reviews conducted by external auditors, regulatorybodies and other organizations as required.
- RepresentHPE control interests to external parties by vetting all audit/compliance/riskmanagement responses to external parties to ensure appropriateness ofresponses.
- Applyadvanced subject matter knowledge to complex security issues, and regarded as asubject matter expert.
- Coach andmentor delivery team members on compliance processes.
- Establishand maintain effective relationships with people at all organizational levels,internally and externally.
- Act as anexpert providing direction and guidance on access controls related to regularand privilege accounts.
- Institutesand maintains an effective compliance communication program for theorganization including promoting heightened awareness of security andcompliance training program.
- Bachelor’sdegree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field orequivalent work experience in IT Audit and Security Compliance in InformationSecurity standards such as COBIT, SOX, ISO 27001.
- Typically5 years of relevant experience.
- May haveMaster’s degree in related field.
- Oftenholds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field such as CISA, CISM andCISSP.
- Strongwritten and communication skills across all levels.
- Ability towork independently and manage teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior leadership.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a vendor environment with good soft skills tomanage client’s expectation
- Demonstrated understanding of audit/compliance/risk management methodologies,standards and bench marks.
- Provenability to multi-task, manage and work on projects/tasks concurrently.
- Provenability to analyze situations, draw conclusions and take or recommendappropriate actions.
- Strongnegotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and make changes where necessary (cope withpressure).
- Knowledgein procedures and processes.
- Goodplanning and project management skills.
- Ability towork in a complex technical area.
- Being ableto work in a dynamic, often pressured, environment whilst adhering to servicedevelopment and quality management procedures.
- EmulateService Excellence Standards.
- Enhanceresponsiveness to customer requirements.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top