Audit and Compliance Lead
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries worldwide.
Audit and compliance Lead
- Be the Single Point of Contact for Compliance and internal controls with regional & delivery leadership team.
Design, develop, test and implement, SOX/business controls in consultation with Client
- Drive risk assessment and identification of operational risks (internal / external), magnitude of impact and guidance for risk mitigation
- Create regional level audit Plans for accounts / programs in scope.
- Develops trains and coaches Operations/delivery leaders on internal controls
Conduct risk assessment of the account in established/required timeline and budget
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with Client and Ensure that adequate planning has been undertaken before fieldwork.
- Performing and documenting independent test of controls to ensure compliance;
- Report non-compliance, coordinate remediation and closing of all identified control gaps;
- Collaborate with and advise account management on best practices sharing to enhance the control environment
- Determine compliance with organization policies and procedures.
- Effectively work as team player in globally distributed teams on assigned audit reviews and reports.
- Execute management driven organization compliance audits in established timelines
Education and Experience Required:
At least 5-7 years of experience in managing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment preferably from Big 4.
- Industry certifications CPA, CA, ACCA, CIMA etc will be an added advantage
- Strong financial and business controls knowledge coupled with experience in performing Compliance audits
- Experience in Designing, Developing, Implementing control framework the client operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business experience in working with clients and managing multiple projects
- Must possess analytical reasoning, creative problem-solving abilities, advanced verbal and written communications, and strong interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-starter, with a strong work ethic, high degree of motivation and the ability to contribute to a positive team attitude; proven dedication to teamwork, leadership and integrity within a professional environment
- Self-motivated and have an ability to work in a flexible, unstructured, entrepreneurial, team-based environment but with little direction or supervision.
We offer not only a stable job in a well-renowned company but also provide an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world – A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts and have also the chance to relax and have fun, as well as enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Training and opportunities for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers for theatres and cinemas
- HPE Badge discount program
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top