Asset Recovery Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Job Description for this position includes:
- Seek out new opportunities and expand on existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in the area of IT Asset Disposition (ITAD/ARS)
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HPE’s products and services
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Contribute to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings
- Work closely with and support account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C-level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development
Scope and Impact:
- Manage sales efforts in a defined account segment and meet or exceed all assigned targets
- Build opportunity pipeline, lead engagement process with customer and HPE colleagues, negotiate terms and develop Statement of Work documents
- Work with engagement managers to ensure a seamless transition of all opportunities
- Build strong relationships with senior executives at client firms, industry leaders and partners
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the asset recovery market and HPE competitors
- Develop and maintain relationships with HPE cross-functional counterparts in other HPE field organizations, specifically but not limited to HPE Financial Services Sales, HPE Sales and HPE Services
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge required
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation, communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of key IT industry trends and understanding of PC products
- Demonstrated creativity in the development of end-to-end custom solutions to diverse customer needs, to include requirements documents, statements of work and contracts
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top