Asset Management, Engagement Manager
Asset Management, Engagement Manager
HPEFS Asset Management Engagement Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services (HPEFS) is the leasing and lifecycle asset management services subsidiary of HPE, offering a full range of financial services solutions. HPE Financial Services makes it easy and economical for clients to deploy world-class technology in ways that meet their business needs, and also helps them manage the risk of managing older or surplus IT equipment. Our fast growing Asset Management business unit has an opening for an individual with a services solutioning background to support our Asset Recovery Services and Asset Management Solution offerings.
Job Title: Engagement Consultant
In this role, you will be responsible for configuring Asset Recovery Services solutions as well as providing subject matter expertise to our internal stakeholders.
- Lead deal teams and represents HP to the customer for outsourcing deals up to $50m Total Contract Value (TCV).
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win international outsourcing deals. (Product Development (PD)s more than Executive Level (EL)s
- Coordinates all deal team efforts with sponsorship of Manager Services (MS) Engagement Director.
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be property delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Leads negotiations for large national deals and assists with large complex global deals.
- Proactively manages all resource requirements throughout deal pursuit.
- Helps in the transition of deal leadership to permanently assigned management to ensure seamless asset transfer, personnel transfer, technology and process adoption. Is assigned to close one or more projects with approximate annual revenue $50M or less
- Frequently participates in representing the organization to other businesses within the company and to external customers/clients.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 7 years in complex Information Technology (IT) service business. University degree preferable.
Demonstrate knowledge of corporate policies, processes, products, and markets.
Knowledge of Asset Management and Asset Recovery/Asset Disposition
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Asset Recovery Services knowledge
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) Industry knowledge
- Service contract structure knowledge
- IT product familiarity
- Data Security standards
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Applies understanding of opportunity requirements to resource and manage engagements efficiently and cost-effectively
Internal Approval Management
Articulates the business and technical goodness of a solution accurately to generate internal HP buy-in, approval and support
Ensures accurate understanding of solution requirements and business rationale for decisions made to ensure seamless hand-off to service delivery
Supports the pursuit activities of all HP stakeholders associated with a deal and fosters good client relations to ensure HP Services (HPS) wins
Systematically uses Information Technology (IT) Outsourcing Methodology (ITOM) to coordinate activities and communications, and contribute to the achievement of desired results
Understands engagement management - its rationale and requirements, and how its systematic application contributes to HP business success.
Understands HPS/Business Unit (BU) solutions in area-of-responsibility- what they consist of, product roadmaps, key technology concepts, and the competitive landscape in which they are sold
Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure comprehensive understanding and effective resolution
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top