AskHR Team Lead
AskHR Team Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
AskHR Team Lead
Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of human resources administration and activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities and support. Processes HR data according to 'the company' policy and legal requirements, consults on HR processes and implementation, and is responsible for end-to-end HR customer support throughout the employee life cycle. Identifies emerging applications and recommends process improvements and simplification that support business and HR strategy. Works across the business, functional, and regional areas of 'the company' to recommend IT investments and improvements to HR tools. Implements and tracks programs and processes to ensure that records are accurate, accessible, and appropriately secure, and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal customers, legal compliance, and the company policy requirements (e.g., data management and integration of data). Re-engineers processes at regional and country level and works in partnership with global teams to build more process strength and capability. Provides support for recruiting in administration, internal hiring and lower-level external hiring. Ensures seamless support through Contact HR for both front- and back-end processes. Defines the strategy for HR Operations support of Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Outsourcing (MADO). Leads, coordinates and provides HR Operations support for all MADO employee transitions.
- Implements and manages multiple parts of process delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions.
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level and may lead projects of low complexity.
- Resolves HR support cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with increasingly complex reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data, and audit results.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-3 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- 2-3 years of experience in customer service.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communication skills (English/Spanish).
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top