AskHR Agent - HR Employee Support
AskHR Agent - HR Employee Support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
HR Operations Support
- Is responsible for complex customer service case management and is first point of contact for escalations.
- Consults with managers on HR and recruiting processes, communicates front-end process capabilities, and proposes ad-hoc solutions to HR needs.
- Identifies and leads process improvements and provides process solutions for non- standard, sub-process activities.
- Specializes in the support processes and engages in the beginning-to-end support process within a sub-region or function.
- Manages employee indicative data (i.e. new hires, requisitions, terminations, change of status, etc.) into information databases and follows up with employee screening.
- Conducts daily analysis of work progress and metrics (e.g. Key Performance Indicators), collects and analyzes daily dashboards, and performs audit reporting for different countries.
- May provide support for MADO transactions (data validation, data entry, etc.).
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2+ years experience in an HR/customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Strong knowledge of country specific regulations.
- Expert in specific content area of HR processes and systems (i.e., AskHR, staffing etc.).
- Attention to detail. Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer inquiries and work within tight deadlines. Developed relationship management skills.
- Developing leadership and influence skills.
- Ability to support HR managers in multiple countries.
- Familiarity with Statement Of Work (SOW) requirements and change management procedures.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top