ASIC Design Verfication Intern
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
The VLSI design verification team ensures that chip designs are free from design problems. The team consists of engineers with an in-depth knowledge of computer architecture, systems design, and software development methodologies. The team models the chip’s design using object oriented programming languages and uses these models in simulation to verify correct behavior.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. You must have completed the second year of engineering studies, although the completion of third year is preferred.
- Co-op/interns participate on projects related to delivering HPE’s next- generation high performance server products. Under the guidance of a mentor, the candidate will use their knowledge and creativity to complete assignments within the existing team targeted at designing, debugging, and qualifying hardware; a great chance to gain industry experience.
The ideal candidates would have the following experience/knowledge:
- Coursework in EE fundamentals, digital logic, computer architecture, software engineering, and/or data structures
- Coursework in C or C (or equivalent language), and Object Oriented Design (in a UNIX environment preferred
- Fluency in English along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team oriented environment is essential
- Enjoy learning and working on hardware
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top