Aruba SMB Account Specialist
Aruba SMB Account Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is one of the fastest growing businesses and is in the spotlight throughout the entire Hewlett Packard organization and the networking industry as a whole.
We are searching for highly driven, energetic SMB Account Specialist with a track record of success selling and promoting Networking solutions via the channel. You will be the single point of contact for new and existing clients, working on transactional run rate opportunities and be responsible for growing our business in NSW. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
You will establish and execute sales plans and go-to-market strategies to grow revenue in accordance with quota targets. This role goes beyond a traditional function – you must have the ability to act independently in a dynamic environment, operate proactively and have a passion/appreciation for the vision and mission of the company.
The position will require travel as you will provide training and support partners making joint sales calls and closing deals.
- Proactive activity making phone contact with Aruba partners and customers as per assigned territory.
- Driving new revenue from a list of targeted a partners and customers.
- Managing and maintaining leads provided from external events/marketing and follow up where required.
- Maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position HPE's products and services better
- Using expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline
- Resolving different customer problems and participate in important negotiations with key customers
- Achievement of quota targets
- Proactively managing key partner relationships to strengthen overall solution capabilities and drive greater client value
- Reviewing account activities in pursuit of new business or up-selling opportunities
- Actively engages executives to build strategic relationship which favorably position long-term business opportunities for HPE and are complementary to overall account activities
It is expected that you will possess the following:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 3-5 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
- Experience developing positive relationships and solving customer problems.
- Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel, including competitive positioning.
- Understanding of the company's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Understanding of a select set of the company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of the company's offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells the company's offerings by building strategic relationships with partner contacts; and promoting the company's programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
- Understanding of pipeline management basics and ability to explain benefits to partners.
You will be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of application. We are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top