Aruba Security Sales Specialist
Aruba Security Sales Specialist
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation secure networking solutions for enterprises of all sizes worldwide. The company delivers IT solutions that empower organisations to serve mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work & personal lives and secure IoT environments organisations are building.
Aruba is expanding its software security portfolio and currently has a unique, newly created opportunity for an Aruba Security Sales Specialist. This role will see you expanding the value to customers & our opportunity to address a new security space of User & Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) & compliment this with Clearpass or AirWave. We have very relevant reason to engage the CISO - to deliver on securing the intelligent edge & also ensure the safe centre!
You will be part of a close-knit, fun, professional team & report to the Aruba South Pacific General Manager. You will work across Australia & New Zealand territories collaborating with Channel Partners & Aruba Sales team. You will have an innate interest in IT security & a track record of hunting & selling IT security products, services or solutions.
This role can be based out of preferably Sydney or Melbourne. We will also consider suitably qualified applicants in either Canberra or Brisbane.
- Target both new customers, managed services & service providers to successfully close Authentication, Authorisation & Accounting (AAA)/Network Access Control (NAC) & User & Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA) service opportunities with Clearpass & IntroSpect.
- Deliver quarterly & annual sales order targets
- Create, drive & manage pipeline & forecasting via Salesforce
- Prepare & collaborate with peers, channel partners & management as part of territory, account, opportunity
- Use customers, partners, peers, management & own expertise to build relationships to seek out new sales pipeline, or expand existing Aruba, HPE opportunities & drive pursuit to win business
- Establish a professional, working & consultative relationships with a range of people & positions in the assigned customers, up to & including the C-level
- Participating in general sales strategy & sales plans
Experience & Skills Required:-
- 5+ years of security solutions sales success achieving &/or exceeding sales quotas
- Positive sales professional with high energy & "Hunter" sales approach
- Well-connected with strong relationships with key decision makers & influencers in enterprises and medium size organisations
- Ability to facilitate & accelerate complex sales cycle to closure
- Proven ability to develop strategic channel partnerships
- Excellent communication, presentation, & problem-solving skills
- Collaborative & supporting member of a complex team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience highly regarded
- Willingness & ability to travel (primarily East Coast Australia for client meetings)
An OTE package commensurate skills & experience is on offer. At Aruba we offer an exciting & fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration & growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market & have fun doing it all!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For more information on the portfolio this role champions please visit:-
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top