Aruba Networking Sales Specialist (f/m)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster.
With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio of networking solutions designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus solutions. HPE Aruba’s solutions are sold through a wide range of channel partners and distributors, supported by our leading Partner Ready for Networking partner program.
We are looking for an Aruba Sales Specialist (f/m) to cover the SMB market in the West Region Germany (NRW) covering the following tasks:
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in the company-conducted surveys and reports.
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Accountable for the networking business with all SMB-customers within the region with special focus on top 100 – 200 accounts.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with the company capabilities and chooses respective company supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
- Works very closely with external partners.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
- Typically 8-12 years of sales experience.
- IT-Industry and IT-technology knowledge with a special focus on Networking.
- Very solid sales experiences in market segment of commercial mid-market- and SMB-accounts.
- Solid experience with channel partners and resellers.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Broad understanding of the customer’s needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Advanced sales negotiation and deal closing skills with expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes in large deals
- Identifies and effectively leads the account resources to ensure coordinated, efficient, account management, and accountability for achieving business results.
- Relevant knowledge of client’s industry and good understanding of different vertical markets (e.g. retailers, hotels, cloud-service-providers, amusement parks, manufacturing).
- keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Capability to work independently within the regional sales team as well as to cooperate strongly and leverage with the team.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to the company solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Very solid knowledge of HPE-internal sales tools like SFDC, Sandy, Eclipse.
- Fluency in German and English language.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HPE is one of the most attractive employers in the world. Are you interested in this great opportunity? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our job portal.
Please visit us also on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top