Artificial Intelligence - Solutions Family Manager
Artificial Intelligence - Solutions Family Manager
As AI is taking a rebirth. A revolution is underway. There is a lot of hype. But real business value is still unclear.
HPE is trying to solve this puzzle. How to make AI real for enterprise customers? It is a challenging problem which will determine if AI is used just for super cool games, or can it actually help in real world?
HPE has formed an incubation group to solve this problem. It is a unique opportunity: a startup within a big company. We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a hustler attitude and a passion to take AI to real world. #CBHPE
In your role as a Solutions Family Manager, you will support sales and territories to close deals in all regions, meeting domain order, revenue targets and margin targets as well as optimizing domain spend. Ensure active participation as solution manager driving key opportunities and delivery projects to successful and timely closure.
In this role you will-
Drive the solution offering:
- from first customer project through incubation to profitable growth,
- Plan and drive attractive, world class roadmaps, software product releases and pricing,
- Secure reference customers in each major target region,
- Produce product and solution sales and field enablement material, and providing direction for sales campaigns.
- Drive key partnerships for the optimal solution family.
- Ensure market and competitive superiority and ROI for HPE.
- Software product releases per CP commitments and peer, region and management reviewed annual roadmap
- Reusable solution proposal material including architecture, Business case, Competitive Pricing, SoW templates and customer References for attractive proposals
- Field enablement activity generating qualified opportunities
- Global solution partners agreements and ongoing relationship management that generate and enable qualified business opportunities
- Effective budget planning and keep actual spend under plans quarterly
- Solution orders, revenue and margin vs. budget and RLC commitments
What is expected:
- Be an advocate for and build on knowledge of the domain area using awareness of technology and regional industry trends.
- Participate (not just attend) in one industry event in 2017 and/or create one peer reviewed technical article/whitepaper/blog each quarter on your solution family area.
- Drive a world class Domain roadmap, R&D plans and solution collateral for your expertise area. Hold a monthly interest focus team meeting to create, promote and glean innovation.
- Define the partner/alliance strategy for technology on key solutions in your expertise area.
- Build the ecosystem of relevant partners in your space, working with regional teams, WW teams and territory for partner relationships.
Education and Experience, Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Higher
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Demonstrated strength in Customer Orientation skills
- Demonstrated skills in working with ambiguity.
- Formal training or work experience
Responsibilities specific to role:
- Help build fully integrated AI experiences for customer use cases: from advisory to software to infrastructure to services.
- Deeply understand AI use cases and their application in enterprise infrastructure environments
- Help customers adopt AI in their enterprise environment
- Build solution, marketing and enablement collateral specific to these use cases
- Drive the technology roadmap of solutions
- Evangelize the solution with customers and partners
- Hands-on experience with AI/DL frameworks, such as Caffe, Theano, Torch, and TensorFlow
- Demonstrated expertise in AI technology at an implementation level
- Expertise in big data technology and application
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Thought leader with customers and ecosystem
- 'Start up' mindset, very 'hands on', 'get things done' attitude
Education and Experience, Desired:
- Advanced degree with focus in AI/DL
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative engagements with customer's AI/DL subject matter experts in developing understanding of their needs and objectives.
To be a successful, candidate will need drive Domain KP Goal:
75% measurable goals:
- Revenue Target total
- Domain owned Operating Profit
- Domain Orders
- Domain Revenue
- Domain Spend
- Customer Satisfaction
- Growth and Transformation
25% HP Behaviors
- How we win
- Collaboration/Innovation/bringing people with us - very important for this domain.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top