Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer
Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer
As AI is taking a rebirth. A revolution is underway. There is a lot of hype. But real business value is still unclear.
HPE is trying to solve this puzzle. How to make AI real for enterprise customers? It is a challenging problem which will determine if AI is used just for super cool games, or can it actually help in real world?
HPE has formed an incubation group to solve this problem. It is a unique opportunity: a startup within a big company. We are looking for an entrepreneurial mindset, a hustler attitude and a passion to take AI to real world. #CBHPE
- Help build fully integrated AI experiences for customer use cases: from advisory to software to infrastructure to services.
- Deeply understand AI use cases and their application in enterprise infrastructure environments
- Adopt AI in the enterprise environment
- Build solution, marketing and enablement collateral specific to these use cases
- Apply and utilize current and emerging techniques, technologies, and tools in creative ways.
- Develop and combine complex data analysis techniques and methods for a specific application
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Development of IP and interfaces/adapters based on solution definition(s) from 3rd parties
Education and Experience, Required:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Typically 4-6 years experience
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in working with ambiguity
- Formal training or work experience
Requirements for AI Core Engineer:
- Good understanding of Deep Learning networks such as CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs and RBMs
- Experience in usage of linear algebra libraries and concepts
- Experience with using DL libraries such as CUDNN and MKL-DNN
- Hands on experience using two or more of DL frameworks such Tensorflow, Caffe, CNTK, Torch, Theano
- Experience with Python and C/C++ is a must and Java is desirable
- Experience with Nvidia GPUs and CUDA
- Demonstrated expertise in AI technologies including Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- Experience in developing highly scalable systems
- Expertise in big data technology and application
- Familiarity with one or more neural network frameworks such as Theano, Torch, Caffe, or TensorFlow
- Excellent C/C++ programming and software design skills including; debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience writing multi-threaded code
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Thought leader with customers and ecosystem
- 'Start up' mindset, very 'hands on', 'get things done' attitude
Education and Experience, Desired:
- Advanced degree with focus in AI/DL
- Hands-on experience with AI/DL frameworks, such as Caffe, Theano, Torch, and TensorFlow
- Demonstrated experience with AI/DL subject matter and a solid understanding of needs and objectives.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top